WHAT: National Conflict Resolution Center hosts intriguing discussion with prominent business and community leaders to celebrate its 35th anniversary with an insightful and forward-thinking discussion of the organization’s impact in the community over the years, as well as what the future holds for the organization, its clients and communities it serves.
Presenters will include:
- Summer Stephan, District Attorney, San Diego County;
- Constance Carroll, Chancellor, San Diego Community College District;
- Cindy Marten, Superintendent, San Diego Unified School District; and more.
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018
BEST TIME TO COVER: 6 to 8 p.m.
WHERE: The Lodge at Torrey Pines, 11480 N. Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, Calif. 92037
WHERE TO PARK (MEDIA): Live trucks please confirm ahead of time if you’re planning on covering the event, so we can meet you in the valet roundabout.
CO-HOSTS: Dr. Jeanne Herberger, Malin Burnham, Joye Blount and Jessie J. Knight Jr., Carol and Jeff Chang, Phyllis Epstein, Anne Evans, Peter Farrell, Betsy Manchester, Jack McGrory, Jeff and Karen Silberman, Peter Seidler and Debbie Turner
- Steven P. Dinkin, president, National Conflict Resolution Center
- Summer Stephan, District Attorney, San Diego County
- Constance Carroll, Chancellor, San Diego Community College District
- Cindy Marten, Superintendent, San Diego Unified School District
- NOTE: Spanish spokespersons will also be available and on-site at the event for interviews.
About the National Conflict Resolution Center
National Conflict Resolution Center (NCRC) provides the resources, training and expertise to help people, organizations and communities around the world manage and solve conflicts, with civility. Built on the principle that every dispute has a solution, NCRC serves a variety of communities in both the public and private sectors – regionally, nationally and internationally. The organization’s mission is to resolve issues with the highest possible degree of civility and equitability to all parties involved. NCRC was founded in 1983 by the University of San Diego Law Center and the San Diego County Bar Association. With more than 35 years of experience and over 20,000 cases managed, NCRC is recognized as an international leader in mediation instruction and conflict resolution. To learn more, donate or volunteer please call 619-238-2400 or visit www.ncrconline.com. Connect with NCRC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.